Thursday, July 8, 2010

Harumph!

I think Dr. Seuss said it best in "OH the places you will go" when he said, "I'm sorry to say sobut, sadly, it's trueand Hang-upscan happen to you.You can get all hung upin a prickle-ly perch.And your gang will fly on.You'll be left in a Lurch.You'll come down from the Lurchwith an unpleasant bump.And the chances are, then,that you'll be in a Slump."
A slump huh.... I guess that's true. but in the end I choose to go and move my mountain. Life sometimes isn't easy but its the only one we have. I have endured so many hardships in my life and I am so proud to have the two most amazing daughters in the world. It's like Martina McBrides song, In my daughters eyes...its true I know who I want to be and need to be for them. I can't expain the love the endless depths that I would go to for them, anyone who is a mother can attest to that. I often wonder if men feel the same way as mothers do, do they love their children the same way, not to say that they don't love them, but do they love them like we do? Life is full of many questions and unanswered prayers, but my children are the greatest gift in the whole world. When I die I want my children to remember me as a strong woman who never gave up, loved them more than life, and was the best mother that I could be. The rest is irrelevant. How much money I make, or how big my house is doesnt matter. Anyhow it's late and I need to go to bed, it isn't easy getting out of a lurch, but indeed its true I will, I always do.

Today is your day!Your mountain is waiting.So...get on your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment