Wednesday, October 17, 2012

This is Halloween

Is it fall already? Oh let the Christmas shopping begin MOMMY cannot wait I love over indulgence for the holidays. I cannot wait Grandma and Grandpa are flying in less than a month and they will be here for 3 weeks. Papa Boone and his new wife will be flying in around the end of October. Its always nice to have family come to stay the kids miss them. Michael has finished everything for the FAA in order to be hired now you have to have psych evals so that is the last thing we are waiting on should have that done in the next two weeks. That is the last thing they are waiting for. He was discharged October 4th, so we are excited about that another part of our lives we will look fondly at in the past. He did his 10 years and we are all very proud of him. Kids are getting big fast. Hannah is so smart. Isabella is a CHATTERBOX! We just got back from our vacation with our friends we went to the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, and Sedona. I will never get over how beautiful these things were. I have been to many countries, lived a lot of places, it is nice to see things that still surprise me, the Grand Canyon was stunning! How can people say there is no God when you see things that beautiful? WE stayed almost a whole week it was needed. I told my husband you drug me all the way to Arizona you better take me to see the Grand Canyon. Of course hes an awesome husband and he did. WE are anticipating Halloween going to get our costumes this weekend. Isabella just wants to be Jack off Nightmare before Christmas I am so over watching that movie...kids are obsessive at best. WEll I think that brings everyone up to speed I am gonna do another book blog again soon. I am way over 300 books now. Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment