Thursday, September 13, 2012

September

Well Falls coming the cold air is pushing down the mountains here in Arizona. I am ready for apples and fall baking! Such an exciting time. Michael will be getting his orders for discharge they said by next week (YEAH!) after 10 years no more ties to the USAF! They are honorably discharging with severance pay. We prayed a lot for the answers and I feel like we are where we are supposed to be in life. The FAA has everything they need we are waiting on the firm offer letter of course the school is so back logged I am sure we will be in Arizona at least another year. But will be HAPPY to be back on the east coast. We have a trip with our friends and their kids to Sedona/and the Grand Canyon in October for a week and I cannot describe how excited I am to see something so beautiful. I will be taking hundreds of pics while we are here we will make the most of it. Had Hannahs 1st parent teacher conference and shes apparently doing amazing (DUH!) Isabella has an amazing vocab on her and they are just such joys in my life. Not sure who I was before I was a mommy. Other than that I have a test next week for a job as a Juvenile Detention Officer. Hopefully that will pan out but I will be sad if it does because I will loose so much time with my family. I am guilt ridden because we don't really need the money but I need to get some experience and an audience outside a 2 and 5 year old. Anyhow lots of great things going on and coming our way looking forward to the holidays ahead and family thats flying out here. LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment