Monday, April 15, 2013

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

Well we Boones find that Spring is here, the peach trees in our yard are budding, the roses are in a colorful array, the pool is nearly 75 degrees, and of course we have planted our garden. Ah yes, there is something quite beautifully peaceful about spring. We have been having so much fun. Hannah is in English riding for horses now the lady says Hannah is a natural. Hannah just had her 6th birthday I know where did the time go? Isabella is a month away from 3, and she will be going into gymnastics. Michael just celebrated his 1 year at work so he is a GS 12-2. We are super duper proud of him. I have been hitting the gym hard core. I am back to running again. I am committed to this healthier lifestyle we are about 20 weeks in and I feel great. We just started crossfit and I am excited for a challenge, I am excited to see what I can really push my body to do. Life has been good. We leave for vacation in like 2 months to the FL Keys, Islamadora to be precise. I CANNOT wait I was not made to live in the deserts of AZ> I am made for FL waters, humidity, and sunshine. I guess that catches everyone up. We have been crazy busy and loving life. I am so blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment