Thursday, September 27, 2012

3 words for the day

1. Inspire-to affect, there are many ways to put this word into motion and many things that seek to inspire us everyday. Yesterday while at the park there was the most amazing sky painted with pinks and purples I was inspired to write, to take a picture, and remember all the gifts that God gives us everyday. Inspiration comes from big, small, and sometimes unseen things. I am inspired to wake up everyday and be a great mother to my girls because when I look at them I know that they deserve nothing less. I want to inspire other people to understand someone always has it worse than you and you an overcome and be better than your circumstances. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” (the Alchemist). Not only should we be looking for inspiration we should be giving inspiration. 


2. Instill-implant/infuse. I want to instill free will, love, patients, freedom, change, etc..that list just goes on and on. We are the catalyst for change but we have to start to instill that change, motivate the masses, and be determined to see the implant grow. What we instill into this world will be our legacy. I want God to instill his will into my life, and my families life. I want to instill into my family the importance of good will and living up to what you are meant to be. The idea of instilling something small and watching it grow over time is and can be most rewarding. 


3. Motivate-to provide incentive. Walt Disney said, "If you can dream it you can do it". We need motivaters to start instilling and inspiring people. Sometimes a gentle nudge is all a person needs to succed. sometimes all they need is for one person to believe in them. Can you imagine the good you can do if you just motivate one person it can be a domino effect. Motivation to start a diet, finish school, join a sport, be a better person, etc.... motivation is hard to find sometimes but it is always there if you know where to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment