Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WoW!


Well it has been a while I shut down my blog just don't really have the time to do it, I am going to give it a better effort. So much has been going on and so much is coming up.


Who knew parenting would be this much fun? Hannah has a scarf and she is pulling the computer chiar around telling me "me so strong mommy"She is going to be 3 in April and just the thought brings me to tears. My baby is all grown up. I try to dress her she tells me no mommy I'll do it. I didn't know it was going to go by so fast. She has been completly potty trained since Thanksgiving. She is in a big girl bed now. Wearing a 3T, 37 lbs 37 inches tall...boy we are in trouble.I was crying the other day I have been so sick and their is no relief and I was so tired of days with no sleep I sat on the steps with Michael and had a good cry, Hannah came up behind me and said "it'll be ok Mommy I love you." Cause i sing Marley to her..."no worries every little things gonna be alright.." I felt better instantly


She is so exctied about baby Isabella. She looks at my tummy and tells me so big mommy, baby can come out now me rock it night night. I think we are all pretty excited about a new baby in the house. I just feel so guilty never want Hannah to think she isn't the most important thing in the world. Bell is 25 weeks now, growing fast and strong. They will deliver her at 39 weeks another C-section as much as I ma dreading it they are very advantagious.


We are getting ready to do Hannahs bday party Princess and the Frog is the theme this year and as always it will be amazing we bought her a ball gown and white lace gloves.


I am on my last semester graduating in May, I am taking 5 classes and feeling super stressed about it, not really only micro it isn't at all what I thought it would be. I am just ready to be done. Then USM in the fall. Then how do I juggle? I will have a 3 month old, a 3 year old I want a job for adult interaction probably in the evenings so my kids aren't in daycare their daddy can watch them. And full time university???? Just the though causes me much anxiety. Somehow I will do it I always do and I have a super supportive hubby. He is getting his CCAF degree this month so proud of him, all A's. He is then going to finish his BA at Embry Riddle hopefully before we leave here.


Speaking of Michael what an amazing man God blessed me when he brought him into my life. I can't believe in a short time we will have been married 4 years. We are at such a great place in our marriage and life. He is my biggest fan and I am his. I know he is always here for me and would do anything in the world for me and our family. Not many people have that, I never had that in my other marriages we are mutually respectful of each other we have never in 4 years called each other a name. EVER! Proud of that. Anyhow i am so proud of him, he is an amazing man.


So that is what is going on now. we are looking forward to the summer we are going to Myrtle Beach I think in August to stay with Maria and Jason on the beach at their family beach house. The kids will love it a week of fun in the sun. So much to look forward to. I love my life. I can't wait for Vday I have their gifts all done up and wrapped so cute. So it is good to be back blogging I hope i can keep it up we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment