Saturday, October 29, 2011

End of October

Well October what a long 31 days. Aye! One month less to our future goals. Schools almost over 1 month of this semester left, one semester to go! YEAH! Lots of big things happening. The FAA has referred Michael for jobs throughout Florida and throughout North Carolina both places we would love to be NC more than FL as long as it isn't that crap hole SJAFB, losers (sorry, not our amazing friends there we love you). Until then hes been over there like 80 days and I am missing him every minute of every second of everyday, I just want him to be home with me we are never apart so this sucks. His base will be closing December 3rd and we are unsure weather we want to continue on over in Afganistan or not, by then we should hopefully have some answers from the FAA, I am unfortunatly stuck in Mississippi until May the 12th for grauduation.

The kids are doing amazing. Hannah is 4.5 now and so smart. Shes well past where she should be for Kindergarten next year. She loves singing and she loves her ballet/tap. Shes an amazing child when she isn't driving me crazy with her attitude she is all girl and so much like her momma LOL Her dance instructor said she is so observant. Duh shes gonna be brilliant like me also! Isabella is 17 months old now. My baby! She is SO smart I cannot put it into words she understands everyting she is speaking so well. Isabella is going to be my wild child. It is amazing how much they love each other. THere is such a bond between them. I love to hear Hannah whispering things to her and Isabella giggling. Amazing children I am so blessed.

Life is so busy here I am home with the little terrors all morning then I leave go to school till 945 at night if I get out early I go to the gym and run. I just bought a new running stroller for the kids are are taking it on its maiden voyage tomorrow. I am excited but I think they are more excited. I am hoping to jog a lot of the 4 miles. we shall see my legs and arms are so tired from the weights the other night i think monday I will start back to Insanity it really provides the best results in a short amount of time. But they are draining exercises. I am just pleased with the 50 lb weight loss but it just leaves me craving more, it obsesses me. literally!

Monday is trick-or-treating and I cant wait to take the kids I am sad Michael will miss it but hes with us in heart. WE are so looking forward to November. We have Michaels 30th bday on Thanksgiving my old man, my moms birthday, my brothers birthday. Whew! lots to come and of course Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for. Well I have to get off here life doesn't wait for me to blog. Kids are all tucked into bed, its crazy cold here BRRR...i have my fireplace going and my jammies on. I think I may even make apple cider. Fall is here baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment