Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Beginnings

So we have a countdown. Michael moved to Arizona about 2 weeks ago. WE have been in NC for my Spring Break throwing my sister in law an amazing baby shower. I graduate very soon (already ordered my cap and gown) then I have Hannahs' big dance recital at the end  of May and we are out of here. Hopefully we will be finalizing our house we are buying or at least picking one by the end of next week. We are looking a a big house right now on 4 acres. WE will be out there for a few years we decided on the DoD for several reasons but it is an amazing opportunity. Hannah is going to be 5 very soon, when did that happen? Isabella is almost 2 when did that happen? We are having an amazing time and always looking forward to the future. I cannot wait to graduate its a cumulation of a LOT of hard work graduating with the highest honors with a BS in Criminal Justice from the University of Southern Miss. I am excited for the future sorry it was a while since my last post been overwhelmingly busy! I love you all. It is all in Gods time not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment