Monday, September 3, 2012

catch up

So it has been so eventful around here. I just celebrated my 6 year anniversary to my husband last month. 6 years where did the time go. I am still so honored to be walking thru life with my biggest fan. He is an amazing man and he is my best friend.

We finally got his stuff back from his TDRL they have determined that they will honorably discharge him with a severance package. 10 years of service 1 year of temporary medical retirement, we are sort of over it. Michael got turned down down the FAA center job in Jacksonville, FL they sent him another letter a few weeks ago asking him to take it again..persistant. How can you turn it down its a GOOD job he sent in all his paperwork so now we are waiting on the firm offer letter and class dates. Not to mention I will be living in FL again by the beaches. It will be a while it takes forever to get into the FAA schools but we are excited about the upcoming job. Arizona is nice but I HATE being so far away from my family.

My brother had his 1st baby Mr. Hunter he is so handsome~ I am a lucky Auntie. My father-in-law just got married last week and we are so excited for him. So many great things happening within the family.

Hannah is in Kindergarten she is a genius of course I am a little in awe of the things they are trying to teach her she knew this stuff when she was 3. I wish we would have put her in a private school and probably will when we move. Isabella is getting ready to start potty training she is so funny She can swim in our pool with no swimmy arms she jumps off the side of the pool and yells cannonball and she isn't even 2.5 yrs old. My babies are above average. I couldn't be more proud of them both.


Life is good we are chugging along. I am ready to move start law school, and get stuff on track just sucks it will still be 9 months-1 year before its going to be time.

No comments:

Post a Comment