Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Arizona here we are...
well we are all settled here in Arizona 5,000 feet above normal. What a difference it is here. No humidity, hot, windy, LOTs of mountains beautiful. However I get nosebleeds all day everyday, I feel like I am breathing hot sand. It is so different. Other than that the kids love it we have a huge pool, a hot tub, 3 bedrooms, a play room, living room...the house is gorgeous. Hannah we just enrolled her in Kindergarten (boo) she starts August 8th. I may put Isabella in day care depends if I get his job or not. Michaels friends sent my resume to Department of Homeland security and to Border patrol. I don't know thats what I want to do Hannah will be doing cheerleading, gymnastics, and soccer may be no time for working and Michael makes more than enough money I dont have to work and we are still muy comfortable. Life is settling in here the time change is crazy. I am excited for all the things to come I am going to start studying for the LSAT's so i can get into Law School. There are many changes on teh horizon I have a 2 year, and 5 year old now busy as ever. So nice though Michael doesn't work weekends, work doesn't start till 7am, and closes the airfiend at 11pm so the hours are amazing and he makes GS 12 pay with 14% locality and air traffic pay. 80,000 a year to do NOTHING seriously the slowest base I have ever seen no complaints here. He is getting ready to go back to do his BA. Well i have to go cook dinner a mommys job is never done. Love you all sorry its been so long :) Oh and to let you haters know...graduated highest honors from USM, I am brilliant! What a relief to walk across that stage now on to my JD degree

No comments:

Post a Comment