Wednesday, June 20, 2012

5:30 am

How many things be accomplished if I got up everyday at 530 am? Isabella thinks if we are all up at 530 am, mommy can add a few more hours of boredom to her life. Heres the thing she doesn't get on her internal clock mommy is no longer busy. Sure I take care very successfully of 2 kids everyday, my house generally pretty darn clean, 3 home cooked meals a day ,but no more 5 classes cramming for finals, and being a single parent. I sweat my brain is mush I have read like 12  books in 3 weeks, I am stinking bored, even more bored that my days start at 530 am. ANd get this they want me to send my baby to Kindergarten...what? then what will I do. probably work I can't let this genius brain go to waste. I can't start law school here because it would be a waste of time not staying in Arizona. So for now this brian is at an impasse. I am under stimulated (not in a sexual way lol)! I am bored, Sierra Vista, AZ while beautiful doesn't have a whole lot to do I am an on the go mommy and the only place I go is to get coffee at the starbucks. AYE! I am gonna start volunteering if I have to I can't understand lazy people, people who can't get things accomplished, there is no reason a house can't be cleaned, 3 meals on the table a day, kids taken care of, baths, and in between all that we go to the park all the time swim every single day....it can be done, however, many people lack ambition. This is not to say there aren't many days I would love to run away pulling my hair out but I can say my kids have the best of me everyday. Onward and upward bout to be the best PTA mom ever. Hannahs getting ready to start gymnastics and ballet so theres one or two things to add to my to do list may even put Isabella in toddlers gymnastics I think she'd have lots of fun. Until them here I am brain wasting away everyday, missing the chaos that was my life, not use to this "relaxing" time(WTF is that for?) And unfortunately my days start at 530am, and don't end until 11-12pm.
Forever yours,
bored out of my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment