Monday, June 14, 2010

catch up











SO, lots have happened since that last LARGE belly pic, believe me it got much bigger. We have welcomed Miss Isabella Marie Boone on May 17, 2010 via C Section. She was 8 lbs 12 ozs and just perfect. She is about a month old now (i know been busy). Hannah loves her big sister, and their bond never ceases to amaze me. Hannah is so BIG, she is a walking talking little diva. We got their pics done, a great photographer Brooke Montroy, when Bella was like a week old they came out so good. Of course it helps your kids are so freckin cute.


Haven't been getting much sleep. I did the whold breast feeding thing for 3 weeks and it just wasn't much fun and I made the decision to stop. Hannah was a formula baby and she is just perfect. But little bit gets up about 2-3 times in the cycle of a night. I don't want Michael to get up he works too hard that man needs his rest. We are women and can carry the weight of the world. HA! Thats why we have the babies. I had another C section and i think it was easier this time around.


Other than that graduated from college starting USM in the fall. I am so close I can taste it. Michael also got his AA, from CCAF and he is working on his BA at Embry Riddle. My smart man. We have decided we don't really want to stay in the Air Force life is too short to be doing something you'd rather not. He has had a great career in the USAF, but all good things must come to an end he was offered a job in the FAA and we couldn't get out so we are hoping again that we can get a great job and get outta here. He will have served his country almost 12 years, and has many awards and accomodations. The FAA offers great pay and out weights stay in the military.
Thats life around here trying to stay cold its so HOT here. Life is really good. Not much more to say. I am bored without having like 100 things on my plate, but it is kind of nice to just be able to focus on the family this summer. I hope this quickly catches everyone up, I have a ton to do today. Getting ready to dress the girls up in their matching flag dresses for flag day and go see Michael at work, and then lunch. Loev you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment