Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

So I want to send out a happy fathers day to everyone who is lucky enough to have children, they are such a blessing. My husband is a great father to both his girls, they are luck to have him. My father and I are not super close never have been and probably never will be but I love him all the same and appreciate him. He is a great man. We had a fun day> i made a huge breakfast for him and the girls in bed. Then we played in the bed for like 2 hours goofing off. We got showered ate lunch and went shopping bought these great girls some new toys. It was a very peaceful say. The girls bought him a 270 piece tool set Craftsman from Sears and a rolling tool cart thing. He of course was super happy. Hannah made him the cutest card, and I bought some too. All-on-all i think it was a pretty good day! Gonna relax with my little chiquitas. Hannah has her first light bright and she is so amped about it. They are quite different from those blazing hot metal tubes we use to have

No comments:

Post a Comment