Sunday, March 13, 2011

Springtime

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

So it feels like spring here in Mississippi already..I LOVE spring we plant our garden: tomaotes, carrots, peas, onions, okra, cabbage, and basil.... and the air is so crisp (minus the copious amounts of pollen that have taken up residence on everything). I think I like spring mre than summer. All the pretty flowers are coming back the trees are waking up from hibernation. It is almost as if you can hear stretching their tired limbs. I really do love spring. Its high 70s here, still cool at night.  We bought the girls this HUGE blow up water park for their birthdays I can't wait to use it. I am so excited to lay at the beach and read my color nook. Ahhh...yes! Spring time is here. People get a bounce in their step, flip-flops become the new fashion accessory, and we all go back to the gym for last minute tone ups.

Spring also brings my babies birthdays. Hannah is going to be 4 in like 3 weeks (EEK) We are having a water party with a strawberry shortcake theme. Mrs. Isabella will be 1 in May(double eek). then theres Easter in between. Its gonna be a busy spring, i wounldn't know what to do if we weren't busy. Anyhow i hope everyone is stretching their limbs and geraing up for a great spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment