Monday, January 24, 2011

Figured it out

Oh my goodness to say that I am drowning is an understatement. I love the people who have enough time to sit around and be self proclaimed "lazy". I am exhausted. I get up at 5:30 am go to the gym home by 7 am when the girls are up. I get my babies fed and I take a shower (Michael is usually up also) then I get dressed its kissed goodbye to the family and I am off to school for the day. I am home everyday by 2:30 so Michael can be to work by 3pm (so I can go to school during the days) I see him maybe 15-20 minutes in passing. He comes home for dinner from 6-7. He works till Midnight, some nights we even have cheerleading in the mix. I have 6 classes, so when the girls are in bed at 8, its pick up the house a bit do last minutes stuff sit here and do reading and papers until midnight when MIchael gets home and its back to the same thing the next day. Now I have to add in making my LSAT amazing, and making my take me to law school application amazing also. I have to maintain my 4.0 so I can getinto whatever law school we end up being near. Michael works 2 jobs, and is also finishing his BA degree online, and we are just exhausted. This is a lot. I also have an 8month old (very active and very sick this week) and an almost 4 year old (also very active and very sick this week). I keep wondering when it is going ot be out time to be "lazy". I think for the first time in 26 years (yes I have aged another year) that I am just ready to call it all quits and take a damn break. I just want my kids to see school is good, you can do it..you can do anything you set your mind to. I also go on weekends and buy pizzas and deliver them to the homeless. I have to start saying no, or I have to cut something, or God needs to rethink his 24 hours in a day plan and extend it by at least 2 more hours. I wish I were rich enough to be senile. Oh well, thats my rant. Thats my rave. Now its time to get off my soap box pull my big girls panties up and keep dealing with it. Bella is crawling around the house crying wanting mommy to hold her, and hannah wants me to cuddle with her...if only I had another me. Wouldn't that be great. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment