Friday, February 25, 2011

memories

I was just thinking back on the last almost 5 years, being married to MIchael and my two beautiful daughters. They are so amazing. I cant believe Hannah is going to be 4 soon. It really seems like just yesterday. It has been the best 4 years of my life having her in it. I never knew what i was missing till she was here. Then there is m sweet spunky little Isabella. What a child. Every minute of the last 9 months has been better than I could have ever imagine. Hannah is the BEST big sister, the sweetest and most caring of big sisters. Isabella is so enamored with Hannah. She would follow her, and does, anywhere. I am so blessed to have them as my children. I love their little faces, their smell, their laughs. I love everything about them.

Anyhow so LOTS coming up. We are leaving next Friday for North carolina for a week mini vacation to see family. Then we come back and its Hannahs birthday, then Easter, and my Bella Boone turns 1....SO much happening in the next 2 months. Exams, midterms. Ahhh...I will be so happy when my B.A. is done. Well have to run cleaning the house Michaels mom is going to be here tomorrow haven't seen her in like 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment